LANDSCAPING: Carter Oosterhouse from DIY talks recycled rubber
The DIY Network and Carter Oosterhouse from Inside Job talks eco-friendly landscaping mulch in the form of recycled rubber tires in this video.
As we covered late last month, approximately one tire is discarded per person per year. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency reports 290 million scrap tires were generated in 2003. GetWithGreen.com believes that you should definitely take a look at mulch that repurposes this rubber waste.
Related Articles on GetWithGreen:
- Ground cover & playground material solves a waste problem
- Eco-friendly backyard playground equipment
- Weed herbicide product that is eco-friendly
- 10 Steps to a Better and Eco-Friendly Lawn
- Don?t Use Chemicals, Try this Weedblocker